This is going to be a very short update,i only manage to paint 1 color and make some progress on the pantheon.I was experiencing burnout earlier this week so i went to take a short break from gunpla.To tell you guys the truth,i didn't expect me to bounce back so quickly.Because in the past when i experience burn out,i would stop gunpla for months.
Ok,enough chit chat and lets get down to business.First up is the bricks pattern that i previously showed,i went to cover them with a layer of diluted putty.This is to show the age of the building by making the gaps of the bricks uneven,some shallow,some deep.
I have also manage to paint light green for the body.I really need to improve on my airbrushing skills as my shading is still a little inconsistent probably due to my shaky hands.Maybe i'll just straight build some kits and paint them after i finish this.
And finally i added some pla plate and panel line work on the dragon fangs.
Thats basically everything i did for the week,which kinda bumps me out when i list the things i did out.I thought i was working fast but actually i'm behind time,so the following weeks is going to be really tough...