Saturday 18 June 2011

MG Gundam Deathscythe Hell "The Devil" WIP part 6

This is a short update,I didn't manage to do a lot this week.I started painting the body and is about halfway done.
I started painting the dark grayish purple parts first,because after priming,those parts have the least clean up needed.I'm almost finish with the silver and white parts also.

My shading is a little subtle,so I don't know whether you guys can see it in the pictures.

I mentioned that I will make a tail for this kit,and here is a section of it.I will have to recast this 8-9 times,because my previous method was unsuccessful.I thought that I could sculpt 10 of this and all of them will be similar,but I was so wrong...So I turned to the recast method after I sculpted one to my liking.I'm not very familiar with recasting so I hope it will work out this time.


I'm almost done with the wings,so give me maybe one more week and it should be finished.I also came up with some ideas on how to detail the scythe so look forward to that as well.Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment